Skip to main content

While standing on the sea shore,
The sea water kissed my feet,
I felt the first kiss of my mother.
Walking alone to reach the destination,
I peeped into the past,
for not forgetting my roots.
Water comes and goes,
It never promises to stay forever,
Like the time I have gone through,
Like the people I have come across,
Like the moment I have lived through.
In the moment of tranquility,
I found my new self.

Comments

  1. Deja vu.....trodding to past

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Highly poetic and philosophical

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creation....!
    Wow.....God Bless u.
    The most attracted line is " The sea water Kissed my feet I Felt the first Kiss of My Mother."
    Awsm.....
    I Pray I get a chance to read your column in the most Prestigious Newspaper, The Hindu.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the precious words.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who am I

Out beyond your imagination I meet you to show, who am I You have no idea of my imagination Come out and dare to see who am I Are you afraid of my invisible self? You never know who am I Come out and I will show you my phenomenal self Come out and dare to see who am I Out beyond your imagination I meet you there to see my invisibility I am the darkest sight of your imagination I am the brightest sight of your visibility
Journeying through the road, That leads to the familiar addresses. I struggle to find familiar faces.                                    - Migration
In the whisper game                     breeze pass message to flowers        and they smile and glow